A data lab focused on addressing challenges in Haiti through data science
education, consulting and research is looking for new talent. They leverage the potential of data science and analytics to connect youth in Haiti with meaningful employment opportunities and to create solutions to
community identified challenges.
We are seeking a Social Media Intern to join our marketing team. The intern is expected to regularly make posts on several social media platforms per day and respond to messages on behalf of Ayiti Analytics. The internship is intended to provide a structured learning opportunity for the candidate in the domain of digital marketing and growth hacking.
Candidate is expected to be familiar with the fundamentals of marketing, data analysis and Haitian culture and language.
Internship Dates: February 2020 – June 2020
● Manage Ayiti Analytics social media accounts, for example: writing posts, selecting photos, selecting hashtags and responding to inquiries from the online community.
● Develop a digital marketing strategy in collaboration with Ayiti Analytics leadership team
● Translate content from English or French into Haitian Creole
● Work with students on their professional profile and resume design
● Support graphic design for Ayiti Analytics as needed, for example: editing photos or creating infographics.
● Fluency in English and Haitian Creole (C1+)
● Proficiency in French (B2+)
● Spanish is a plus
● Is a data enthusiast with knowledge of google analytics and spreadsheet technologies (excel or google sheets)
● Has advanced graphic design skills
● Passion for innovation and creating creative solutions to problems
● Is passionate about fostering relationships
● Strong communication skills
Send CV/Resume to CV@HaitiProStaffing.com
Career LevelEntry level