Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Haiti Pro Staffing
WHO WE ARE
HaitiansinTech is a career development nonprofit initiative sponsored by Code For South.
Our mission is to provide aspiring and established Haitian technologists in the diaspora with the resources to grow in their careers while creating a framework for working on civic tech projects that enhance the community.
- The person hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and diverse team. This position is tailored for someone who is a self-starter.
- This person will work closely with the Director of Code for South to manage non-profit administrative tasks.
JustWorks, Social Pilot, Trello, Github, Microsoft 365, Slack, WordPress, Fiverr, WhatsApp Business, Calendly, Mailchimp, HARO, Canva
- Triage HARO reporter requests
- Create job posts, and communicate with contractors Manage Code for South/ HaitiansinTech Director calendar Followup on emails with community partners
- Assist with event planning (virtual/live)
Send CV/Resume to [email protected]