WHO WE ARE
HaitiansinTech is a career development nonprofit initiative sponsored by Code For South.
Our mission is to provide aspiring and established Haitian technologists in the diaspora with the resources to grow in their career while creating a framework for working on civic tech projects that enhance the community.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR
- The person hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and diverse team. This position is tailored for someone who is a self-starter.
- This person will work closely with the Director of Code for South to grow the campus chapter and professional chapter program for the HaitiansinTech initiative.
JustWorks, SocialPilot, Trello, Github, Microsoft 365, Slack, WordPress, Fiverr, WhatsApp Business, Calendly, Mailchimp, HARO, Canva
- Followup on emails with community partners
- Reach out to student-led organizations to launch campus chapters of HiT.
- Manage chapter creation and community management Reach out to prospective sponsors, and fundraise.
Send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org